We are currently recruiting new IBEW 213 members in the electrical industry to fill jobs in the Lower Mainland.
For Prospective Electricians
Are you interested in a rewarding career in the electrical industry but don't know where to begin? Our training division, the Electrical Joint Training Committee (EJTC) is currently accepting applications.
Start your best career here: ejtc.org/eltt/electrical-foundation
For Apprentice Electricians
Are you already an electrical apprentice with ITA hours who wants the very best apprenticeship experience and training? Bring your apprenticeship to IBEW 213 and get paid to earn your Red Seal.
Get started here: ejtc.org/apprenticeships/apply-now
For Journeyperson Electricians
Are you a journey-certified electrician, currently living in the Lower Mainland, and ready to work? Join IBEW 213. Membership benefits include:
- IBEW 213 members have a voice in their benefits, wages and working conditions through the collective bargaining process, ensuring their rights and interests are represented.
- As a member of the IBEW 213, you can expect to earn a competitive wage that reflects your skills and experience in the electrical industry. Check out the current Inside Electrician Wage Package (PDF)
- As unionized workers, IBEW 213 members enjoy greater protection against unfair treatment by employer and unsafe working conditions.
Opportunities for Growth
- IBEW 213 offers ongoing training and professional development opportunities to help our members stay up-to-date with industry trends and technologies. For more info on journeyperson upgrading, visit: ejtc.org/journeypersons
Sign up to become a member now!
You will need:
- Completed and signed Membership Application (Download PDF)
- A copy of your Red Seal and Trade Qualification (TQ)
- Your current resume
Send your completed application (don't forget to sign it), along with a copy of your Red Seal, TQ and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org